GCM North American Aerospace, acquired as part of Klune Industries, is a world class producer of precision machined parts, assemblies, and sheet metal parts. GCM is a highly diversified site dedicated to providing job-proven solutions in mechanical and electromechanical integration and Lean Manufacturing expertise. With a 100,000 sq. ft. facility, we have the capability to expand our equipment and services for your applications. Our facility uses real-time automation software to access and track scheduling, programming, and manufacturing upon demand.
GCM continually expands state-of-the-art technologies and equipment, providing flexibility for customer requirements, while maintaining low cost and on-time deliveries with high quality. At GCM, total customer satisfaction is our number one priority and the key to our success.
Klune Industries was acquired by Precision Castparts Corp. in August, 2012.
Our innovative processes reflect our capabilities and strength in small to large precision machined parts including:
- High Speed Machining (15,000 RPM)
- 3 & 4-Axis High Speed Machining of Complex Aluminum Structures up to 60 inches
- 3 & 4-Axis High Torque Machining of Specialty Hard-to-Machine Aircraft Alloys
- Long Bed Machining up to 200 inches in length
- Complex Assemblies Utilizing Mechanical Technologies Engineering
- Complete In-House Tooling Cell Vertical Integration Assembly Cell
Products & Services
- Actuator and Mechanism Assemblies
- Flap Supports
- Auxiliary Tracks
- Handle Assemblies
GCM North American Aerospace
21719 84th Ave S
Kent, WA 98032